Brunel University, London is offering family discount of 10% off the tuition fees for every year of the course for any new applicant registering onto a course in 2023, who has a:
- Direct family connection to a student enrolled at the University (‘Current Student’);
- Direct family connection to a ‘Graduate/Alumni’ of the University;
- Registering at Brunel in the same entry year as their family member;
- Direct family connection to a current member of staff at Brunel University London (‘Current Staff’).
The Family Discount will be awarded to all applicants that meet the eligibility criteria (the discount will only be applied once irrespective of the number of qualifying family members).
Application process and deadlines: Applicants must apply and submit evidence by the below deadlines.
As part of the application process applicants are required to provide evidence of their connection with a ‘family member’. Proof of eligibility is required and must be emailed to the Scholarship Team by the applicant claiming the discount before the stated deadline in Section 1.
Read also: Norway is granting skilled workers entry visa to apply for residence/work permit
The discount will be awarded to those applicants who are:
- Registering on a full time or part time undergraduate or postgraduate programme, including distance learning courses and online learning students who meet all the following criteria.
- Have applied by the deadline stated in Section 1 and provided evidence of a family connection to a ‘Current Student’, ‘Graduate/Alumni’ or ‘Current Staff’ of Brunel University London.
Those not eligible for this discount:
- Applicants awarded the BMS International Scholarship.
- Applicants who registered with the University in a previous academic year
Family is defined as:
- Spouse – husbands, wives, civil partners or co-habiting partners of ‘Current Student’, ‘Graduate/Alumni’ or ‘Current Staff’
- Children – son, daughter, stepchild, adopted child of ‘Current Student’, ‘Graduate/Alumni’ or ‘Current Staff’
- Siblings – brothers or sisters, or adopted brothers or sisters of ‘Current Student’, ‘Graduate/Alumni’ or ‘Current Staff’
- Parent – parents of ‘Current Student’, ‘Graduate/Alumni’ or ‘Current Staff’, including adoptive parents and step-parents.
For more details click here:
Ifunanya Ikueze is an Engineer, Safety Professional, Writer, Investor, Entrepreneur and Educator.
Leave a Reply