United Bank for Africa (UBA) is recruiting qualified candidates for several positions in the bank across various locations in Nigeria.
The application closing date for one of the vacancies is on Wednesday, 29 September while others are on Thursday, 30 September 2021.
Here are the available vacancies, for more details on the jobs click here.
HR Business Partner; application ends on 29 September.
- Good knowledge of Employee Lifecycle model with practical/hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of HR Metrics & Analytics.
Candidates must have strong Business Acumen, Interpersonal, Relationship management and Analytical skill and must reside in Owerri.
Compliance Advisory Officer
- Deep knowledge of the Bank’s Products, Services, Processes and Policies.
- Good Understanding of Sanction screening,
Candidate must have deep knowledge of the Bank’s Products, Services, Processes and Policies with a minimum experience of 4 – 8 years’ in Operations, Internal Control & Audit.
Relationship Officer, Embassies Multilaterals & Development Organizations
- Bank Product/Service Knowledge.
- Industry / Regulatory Knowledge.
- Banking Operations.
Candidate should have a good knowledge of banking products/services, excellent relationship management skills with a minimum of 5years’ banking experience.
Team Member, Regulatory Liaison
- Knowledge of Regulatory Liaison Management.
- Deep knowledge of the Bank’s Products, Services and Processes.
Candidate must have experience in operations, Internal Control or Audit & Compliance, External Auditing and Risk Management with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Direct Sales Business Partners
- Extensive knowledge of the bank’s policies and procedures
- Excellent interpretation of business needs into operational requirements.
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies.
Candidate must have Minimum of 3 years’ experience, out of which 2 years must have been spent in a similar role in Personal Banking.
Team Member, Transaction Monitoring
- Extensive knowledge of the bank’s policies & procedures
- Deep understanding of the Bank’s Products, Services and Processes.
Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Operations, Internal Control or Audit & Compliance, External Auditing and Risk Management.
Ifunanya Ikueze is an Engineer, Safety Professional, Writer, Investor, Entrepreneur and Educator.
Leave a Reply