United Bank for Africa (UBA) is recruiting qualified candidates for several positions in the bank across various locations in Nigeria.
Application ends on 19 July 2021. Interested applicants should apply by sending their updated CVs to email@example.com with the role as the subject matter, according to the bank.
Profit Centre Manager (Consumer Loans)
Requirement: Minimum Educational level- First degree in any discipline. Previous Work Experience Requirements: 2 – 5 years’ cognate experience, 3 of which must have been in a marketing arm of a branch.
- Ensure significant increase in market share within own region
- Drive performance of the unit – liability generation and quality risk asset creation
- Risk asset appraisal, disbursement and monitoring
- Ensure effective relationship building and management with new and existing customers among others.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills, among others.
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services among others.
Profit Centre Manager (Commercial):
Requirement: – Minimum Educational level- First degree in any discipline and 5- 10 years’ cognate experience, 5 of which must have been in a marketing arm of a branch
The job objectives, required skills and knowledge are same as that of ‘Profit Centre Manager (Consumer Loans)’ position.
Relationship Officer (Abuja)
Requirement: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and minimum experience of 2 years in sales and marketing.
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank, etc.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written
- Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive, among others.
- Good Knowledge of the products and services of the bank
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Business development and acquisition among others.
Relationship Officer (Oyo & Ogun)
Requirements, job objective, requirement skills and knowledge are same as that of the Relationship Officer (Abuja) position.
For more details, click here and scroll down to ‘Latest Vacancies.’
Other available vacancies are
SME Channel Solutions & Transaction Services
Requirement: Minimum Education Qualifications – First degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Systems Engineering or Operational sciences with strong Information Systems component – A second degree in any of these disciplines, an MBA and/or technical certifications will enhance performance though not essential.
Previous Work Experience Requirements – 2 years relevant experience within a technology intensive environment (Financial Services, Telecommunications, etc) for BO. Click here to apply for the position.
Team Member, Enterprise Integration
Requirement: Minimum Education Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree-Graduate Degree (BSc. BEng, B-Tech)
Previous Work Experience Requirements
- At least 3+ years of technical experience or as an architect/programmer in the following technologies
- Collaboration technologies (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010/2013, Visual Studio Team System 2005/2008 and/or Team Foundation Server 2010)
- Workflow Technologies (OOB SharePoint 2007/2010 Workflow, Microsoft InfoPath 2007/2010 with Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, Microsoft Visual Studio Workflow Development). Click here to apply for the position.
Ifunanya Ikueze is an Engineer, Safety Professional, Writer, Investor, Entrepreneur and Educator.