The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is calling on qualified Nigerians to apply for Airmen/Airwomen recruitment exercise. This is contained in a publication signed by Mahmoud Al-Haji Ahmed, Air Vice Marshal for Chief of the Air Staff.
The recruitment process is free of cost and no payment should be made at any point throughout the exercise, according to the publication
24 July 2020 – Online Registration starts on and closes on 21 August 2020.
24 September – 12 November 2020 – Recruitment interview Exercise will be conducted.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
- Have you read?
- Support Grants for Doctoral Research on Nigerian Art History
1. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at NAF website
2. Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
For further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 09:30am to 05:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:email@example.com.