United Bank for Africa (UBA) is recruiting qualified candidates for several positions in the bank across various locations in Nigeria.
UBA is looking for skilled individuals that will join their team in the following job roles;
- Personal Banking
- SME Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Branch Operation
Bachelors Degree, Second Class Lower.
Two (2) years of banking experience in sales or operations.
Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, North East, North Central, South East, South West.
Click here to apply for the above-mentioned job roles.
Applications closes on the 28th of February 2021.
- Read also: Valentine: Glo offers up to 36GB free data to subscribers to celebrate season
- Visit Investogist’s homepage for more articles
The Bank also published the following vacancies with applications closing date of 15th February 2021.
- Team Lead, Cost Management & Budgetary Control Apply
- Team Lead, Business Partnering /BP Subsidiaries, Treasury & International Banking Apply
- Team Member, Investor Relations Apply
- Team Member, Strategy & Economic Intelligence Apply
- Team Member, Cost Management & Budgetary Control Apply
- Business Analysts (Subsidiaries, Treasury & International Banking) Apply
- Team Lead Balance sheet Management Apply
- Team Member, Balance sheet Management Apply
- Team Member, Revenue Assurance Apply
- Corporate Finance & Ratings Apply
- Team Lead, Earning Assets Apply
- Team Member, Earning Assets Apply
- Team Member, Non-Earning Assets Apply
- Team Member, Tax Planning Apply
- Tax Analyst Apply
- Team Member, Insurance Operations Apply
- Francophone Subsidiary Tax Officer Apply
Applications closes on the 15th of February 2021.
Ifunanya Ikueze is an Engineer, Safety Professional, Writer, Investor, Entrepreneur and Educator.