BudgIT is a Nigeria’s civic tech organisation, which focuses on raising the standards of transparency, citizen engagement & accountability, most especially in public finance while Open Alliance is a group of civil society organisations seeking to promote good governance in Nigeria.
National Action Plan 1 was developed by the Nigeria government to guide its reformative approaches to open budgeting, open contracting, extractive transparency among others.
According to the publication, “the consultant will be hired to undertake the assessment and produce the case study in collaboration with the OGP National Secretariat in Nigeria, in particular, the Open Government Partnership (OGP) Civil Society Advisor, as well as thematic working groups comprising civil society and government. The case study development will involve focus group discussions, interviews with key stakeholders, and a review of recent analysis of the OGP.”
Interested applicants are to apply on or before July 31, 2020 and the consultancy is for a period of one month.
- Read also; Vacancy: Nigerian Air Force is Recruiting qualified Nigerians
- Nigeria Police Force is Recruiting!!! Qualified Nigerians are invited to apply
Eligibility; The successful consultant(s) will amongst other things:
- Possess a minimum of seven (7) years demonstrable track record of working in Anti-corruption and Fiscal Transparency and other OGP Thematic Areas.
- Have deep and incisive analytical skills
- Show evidence of completion of similar tasks in the last two (2) years.
- Must have considerable experience in the open government field, and having conducted similar assignments on national and subnational transparency and accountability.
Interested applicants are to send one (1) email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email shall contain the following
- Email subject – Expression of Interest (EoI) – OGP NAP1 Assessment Case Study Consultancy
- Cover Letter stating relevant qualification desirable for award of the Consultancy
- An updated CV (including evidence of completion of similar tasks and other relevant supporting documents)
- Electronic copies of the documentation. For more details visit Open Alliance call for expression
Apply on or before July 31, 2020