Jubaili Bros, a leading provider of Power Solutions in the Middle East, Africa and Asia is actively recruiting for open positions in Nigeria and the Middle East.
Also read; Norway is granting skilled workers entry visa to apply for residence/work permit
Jubaili Bros sells diesel generating sets through 10 countries with 3 manufacturing plants and 29 branches and service centers.
Open positions includes;
Sales Representative – Lagos, Nigeria
To promote Jubaili Bros power generator products and services with a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and market requirements.
Department: Sales Representative
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Conduct market research and sales visits to new and current customers.
- Prepare sales offers and quotations with all relevant information and present to the Line Manager for approval prior to submittal to customers.
- Respond to technical inquiries and bid requests with full technical detail as per customers’ requirements.
- Coordinate delivery and installation of sold generators to customers.
- Prepare sales and other reports and studies that may be required by Management for management and sales meetings to identify and plan bridging performance gaps and achieving sales targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience in power generation or any related electromechanical field
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the assigned market territory
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
Solar Sales Representative – Abuja and Kano, Nigeria
To promote Jubaili Bros solar products and services with a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and market requirements.
Department: Solar Sales Representative
Location: Abuja and Kano, Nigeria
- Prospect, meet and build customer relationships with EPC’s and distributors.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests in coordination with the Line Manager.
- Provide technical training for customers and seminars on the product specifications.
- Conduct market research and identify solar energy opportunities within the country
- Ensure proper communication of all sales-related documents.
- Coordinate delivery of sold equipment or projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical, Mechanical or Renewable Energy
- Minimum of 2-3 years Solar Sales experience
- Able to perform project layouts and simulations as needed
- Knowledgeable in Photovoltaic systems, Off-grid, On-grid, and Hybrid Solar systems.
- Familiar with solar energy regulations in the assigned country
Production Engineer – Lagos, Nigeria
To review and prepare pricing studies and BOQ’s for projects by coordinating with the concerned teams, doing technical drawings for new or special assembly of generators, to provide accurate technical details for the production and attending to customer demands.
Position: Production Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Supervise the respective team of direct and indirect reports through contributing to effective recruitment, development, performance management, and succession planning, in order to maximize team performance and achieve sectional objectives.
- Contribute to the management of the section’s daily operations by providing expertise, enabling teamwork, and aligning processes, in order to achieve high performance standards and meet established targets.
- Review the tender documents (specifications, BOQ, drawings), by performing a site inspection, and preparing the designs as per the requirements (generator set sizing, testing and commissioning); and solving upon request technical problems, to assist the sales department with the offer preparation based on accurate project planning.
- Review BOQ’s, by setting the needed items, quantities, and costs mentioned, and attaining approval from the Factory Manager prior to submitting to the sales representatives / branch managers for pricing.
- Review and prepare drawings and designs, based on the technical specifications attained from the site visit, calculating needed measurements of electrical load, and making needed modifications or additions provided by the Factory Manager to improve the designs taking into consideration customer’s needs and restrictions.
- Follow up on approved project plan, including necessary wirings for Generator, ATS or Control Panels, and other required accessories, and cooperate with the customer / contractor for any update or modification, to complete the project.
- Provide Complete Technical Documentation for any new Product or changes on existing product following Controlled process to avoid any mis communication to Production and results in producing wrong product / specs
- Provide Needed Technical Support to Aftersales, sales, marketing, warehouses and all other Dep. Where needed including site visits, meeting with customers and trainings.
- Receive all Improvement suggestion / Complains related to product from Internal and External customer and follow it up with its related problem owner set corrective/ preventive actions using Problem solving Techniques and provide feedback about results
- Manage all warranty coverage and reimbursement issues in Nigeria with suppliers, by attaining needed form copy from the maintenance department, sending the information to the supplier along with the defective item (if requested), receiving updates on collected credit notes and compensations from the accounting department, and advising maintenance and stores accordingly, to confirm the registration on warranty for the customer’s benefit and replace the items.
- Perform sampling inspection on the generating sets, enclosures, and fuel tanks, by verifying the assembly is done accurately, testing the products, and checking the availability of required manuals and safety stickers, prior to storage or delivery, to ensure compliance with quality standards and avoid possible breakdown on-site, or rejection from the customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-7 years’ experience
Aftermarket Sales Engineer – Dubai, UAE
This position will be responsible for generating profitable business growth in Jubaili Bros’ aftermarket business, as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams to extend the product line and strengthen the distributor network and customers in the assigned territories.
Department: Aftermarket Sales Engineer
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Analyze and identify new market opportunities for aftermarket products and services.
- Assess customer requirements and provide an appropriate solution that optimizes value.
- Meets assigned targets in assigned product lines and territories.
- Monitors market and adapt strategies for business development.
- Build and nurture relationships with existing and new customers to generate leads and repeat business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of aftermarket experience in UAE or GCC market, preferably in power generation industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Solar Sales Engineer – Beirut & Tripoli, Lebanon
Department: Sales Engineer
Job Summary: To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, with superb interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, with superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Nnamdi Maduakor is a Writer, Investor and Entrepreneur
Leave a Reply