The Nigeria Police Force invites qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police as Police Constable (Recruits).
This was contained in a publication signed by the Police Public Relations Officer, Force Headquarters, DCP Frank Mba.
Application will open from 14 July 2020 to 23 August 2020. All applications must be online at the recruitment website.
The applicants that meet the requirements from online registration, will be invited for physical screening from 24 August 2020 to 30 August 2020.
The names of successful candidates will be published in selected national newspapers on 14 September and other platforms.
- Applicants must be aged between 17 – 25 years.
- Applicants must be Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m for female.
- Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
- Have you read?
- App Development Challenge – One million Naira each for top ten winners
- Public Service Innovation Challenge 2020 – N3 million Grand Price
According to the publication, a candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malfunction of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees i.e knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body.
Method of Application;
- You must have a functional email address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application
- Visit recruitment website
- Fill and submit the online form, ensure that you review the information before final submission.
- Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email. And do not forget to copy and save your Registration Number for future use.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process.
Read more; Public Service Innovation Challenge 2020 – N3 million Grand Price
For complaints/technical difficulties contact;
0810000450 or send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply