Dangote Cement Plc is seeking for credible distributors nationwide to ensure distribution of cement across Nigeria.
Becoming a distributor at Nigeria’s largest cement producer starts with registration which takes 48 hours to complete, according to the information on the company website.
The Company assures:
- 48 hours registration period guaranteed
- No Application/Registration deposit required
Subject to: Minimum purchase of one trailer i.e 600 bags monthly on cash & carry basis.
According to Dangote Cement Plc, applicants for distributorship must have the soft copy of the following documents before starting the Application process.
- Certificate of Company Registration from the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Application letter to become a distributor
- Scanned copy of the Bank reference letter
- Passport photograph of the company’s proprietor/MD
- Passport photograph of the company’s representative
- International passports or driver’s license or national identity card of authorized representatives/business owner/managing director
Click here to Download the Distributor Application form.
Completed forms/applications can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or The Group Head, Corporate Communications Dangote Cement Plc, 3rd Floor, Union Marble House, 1 Alfred Rewane Road, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Companies or individuals can also make bulk purchases for projects through Dangote Cement Plc depots or offices across the country.
“Individuals/Companies seeking to buy cement in bulk/50kg bags for projects should feel free to walk into our depots or offices nationwide.”
For more information, please call the Area Sales Manager in charge of the depot closest to you from the depot location list.
Ifunanya Ikueze is an Engineer, Safety Professional, Writer, Investor, Entrepreneur and Educator.