The Nigerian Army has published the list of candidates shortlisted for the 84 Regular Recruit Intake 2022. The Army called on all applicants that applied for the 84RRI to visit the Nigerian Army website to check the list of shortlisted candidates.
The state recruitment screening exercise has been scheduled to commence from 5 – 18 December 2022 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
- Have you read?
- Law to legalize crypto as a payment method passed in Brazil
- Norway is granting skilled workers entry visa to apply for residence/work permit
Candidates reporting to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise are expected to come with the following documents;
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
- A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
- Trade Test / City guild Certificate.
An Army statement signed by the Director of Army Recruitment Resettlement and Reserve seen by Investogist advised the candidates to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
The Director went on to inform the candidates that the use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
Nnamdi Maduakor is a Writer, Investor and Entrepreneur