The Boards of Cadbury Nigeria Plc (NSE: CADBURY) and Berger Paints Nigeria Plc (NSE: BERGER) met in the week ending 26th March, 2021 to discussed amongst other things the 2020 Financial Statements of their respective companies.
The Board of Directors of Cadbury met at the Boardroom of Cadbury Nigeria Plc, Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja Lagos on Wednesday, 24th March 2021. The resolutions passed at the Board meeting was published to the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the Investing Public earlier today.
The Board resolved as follows;
- THAT the 2020 Audited Financial Statements of the Company be and are hereby approved;
- THAT the 2020 Audited Financial Statements of the Company will be filed with the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on or before the 31st of March 2021; and
- THAT the closed period entered into by the Company will continue until 24 hours after the accounts have been released to the public.
The Board of Berger Paints met on Friday, March 26, 2021 and approved the following resolutions;
- The 2020 Audited Financial Statements (AFS)
- Proposed dividend
- Date and venue of the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
The AFS of BERGER is expected to be filed with the Exchange on or before 31st March 2021.
Nnamdi Maduakor is a Writer, Investor and Entrepreneur
Leave a Reply