The application portal is now open for qualified candidates willing to apply for the various positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
Application must be submitted within two weeks.
Below are the available positions as published the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB):
Category A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Superintendent Of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Medical Doctors)
Applicants must possess minimum of first Degree (MBBS) from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2. Deputy Superintendent Of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists)
Applicants must possess minimum of first Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
3. Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II (ASI II) CONPASS 08
Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
Category B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
4. Inspector Of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 (Nursing)
Applicants must be holders of RN, RM or both. And must have also attended the registration of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMC).
5. Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06
Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND), NCE or its equivalent obtained from recognized Institutions.
Category C: ASSISTANT CADRE
6. Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or Its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
7. Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans
- Motor Driver
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
Note: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
How to apply
Applications should be done online. Candidates are expected to log on to the portal https://cdcfib.career from Monday, 16th January, 2023, fill and submit the application form online.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Have National Identity Number;
- Applicants must be holders of the requisite qualifications and certificates;
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Be required to pass drug test;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 Years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage;
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
Shortlisted applicants will undertake a computer-based test. The time and date shall be communicated to such persons, according to the publication.
Ifunanya Ikueze is an Engineer, Safety Professional, Writer, Investor, Entrepreneur and Educator.