A fashion design label is looking to hire a Retail Manager with at least 2 years experience in retail and/or customer relations.
- Have you read?
- UBA National Essay Competition 2020 for all Senior Secondary School Students – ₦2.50Mn grand prize
- NCDMB Annual National Undergraduate Oil and Gas Essay Competition 2020 – ₦1.0Mn grand prize
- A minimum of OND certificate in any field
- Applicant must be interested in fashion
- Applicant must be social media savvy
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box is a pre-requisite
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Must have great knowledge in computers and its usage
Location: Enugu, Enugu State Nigeria
Salary range: 30,000.00 to 50,000.00 Naira
Interested applicants should send their CV to our email and call for further inquiry;
Phone no: +234 803 978 9198
Application is open until the position is filled.
About LUI Clothing
LUI is known for challenging the style norms, one outfit at a time, from inclusivity of all sizes to creative reconstructions through its unique design process and diversity. The company continuously defies and reshapes the fashion industry unapologetically.
The LUI woman is strong, elegant and has an edge about her when she steps into a place. She is usually captivating and yet very confident.
In February 2015, LUI’s clothing was born. A year later, the company launched it’s first ready to wear collection name ‘Urbane by LUI’. In 2017 it launched its SS17 ‘Unbothered’ collection and in November 2017, the SS18 ‘Resilience’.
A typical collection tells the story of the LUI woman in different dimensions. It expresses the strength, power, and strength of a woman through our purely African with a contemporary twist mantra.
Every LUI piece is 100% Made in Nigeria. Every LUI piece is designed firstly for the comfort of the LUI woman, then to complement her style.
The company’s registered address is Road 18, 12 Upper North Second Ave Enugu, Nigeria.