Heirs Holdings Ltd says it hiring for the position of IT Officer (Developer).
The person will be responsible for designing, testing, and implementing new and updated software programs and services. He/she is to ensure all projects are completed on time and at the highest attainable quality.
- Location: Lagos
- Department/Function: Information Technology
- Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum Qualification: B.SC
- Preferred Years of Experience: 5
- Application deadline: 6 days (30th August)
Visit INVESTOGIST Vacancy Page for more job opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- 7+ Years working experience
- 5+ experience as a software programmer.
- Mobility and Enterprise project experience preferred.
- Advanced Skills Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, ReactJS, AngularJS and GitHub.
- Operating Systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS)
- Strong skills in creating and maintaining databases (MYSQL, Postgres).
- Advanced project management skills and SDLC.
- Data Structures and algorithm
- Encryption and cryptography
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing of new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks (SDLC).
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Ensuring enforcement of best practices for BCP and IT Security.
- Training of staff and partners on software use.
- Source Code Control.
- Good interpersonal skills
For more details and to apply click here.
Ifunanya Ikueze is an Engineer, Safety Professional, Writer, Investor, Entrepreneur and Educator.
Leave a Reply