Hepatitis mean inflammation of the liver, a vital organ that processes nutrients, filters the blood and fights infections. When the liver is inflamed or damaged, it’s functions can be affected.
Hepatitis is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis virus which could be easily contracted from a victim through contact of body fluids. This could be either through sexual contact, blood contact or even saliva. A slight contact with these fluids can transmit the disease.
Types of hepatitis
Viral infections of the liver are classified as hepatitis including:
Hepatitis A: This is caused by an infection with the hepatitis A virus (HAV), this type of hepatitis is most commonly transmitted by consuming food or water contaminated by faeces from a person infected with hepatitis.
Hepatitis B: It is caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV). You can get infected if you come into contact with body fluids of an infected person such as blood, saliva, semen, vaginal fluids. Hepatitis B isn’t spread through casual contact.
Effects of hepatitis B
- It can cause serious liver damage and scarring ( cirrhosis) which can lead to liver failure, where your liver stops working properly.
- It causes liver cancer
- It can also cause blood vessels liver cancer
- It can cause blood vessel problems and kidney disease
- It can cause death if not treated in time.
Hepatitis C: It comes from the hepatitis C virus (HCV), hepatitis c is transmitted through direct contact with infected body fluids, typically through injection infected drug syringe and it can also be sexually transmitted.
Hepatitis D: It is also called delta hepatitis. It is a serious liver disease caused by the hepatitis D virus (HDV). Hepatitis D is contracted through direct contact with infected blood.
Hepatitis E: This is a waterborne disease caused by hepatitis E virus (HEV), hepatitis E is mainly found in areas with poor sanitation and typically results from ingestion of faecal matter that contaminate the water supply.
Cure for hepatitis
Introduction of hepatitis curative drugs, Norland healthway herbal capsules and GI vital soft gel manufactured by Norland industrial limited (A Chinese base pharmaceutical company) has been approved by Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) for the cure of all kinds of hepatitis.
Here’s what this hepatitis curative drugs can do to help you
- Cures any type of hepatitis A, B, C, D and E
- It cures chronic hepatitis
- It cures fatty liver
- It restores the liver to its normal healthy conditions
- It clears out all signs and symptoms the infected person might have been observing
- It averts any chance of liver cancer
- It averts cirrhosis and reverts it effects
- It also cures ulcers and help blood pressure
Conclusion, go to the hospital or any medical laboratory and undergo hepatitis screening to know your status. It is advisable to consult your doctor before administering the drugs and to know the correct dosage.
By: Peace Chigozie