It is 7 Days to the start of the new 2021/22 English Premier League season, 7 days to the start of the 2021/2022 Fantasy Premier League (FPL) season. Consequently, it is 7 days to the start of the Investogist Mini-League in the FPL, and the beginning of the race to win the money Equivalent of shares of Fidelity Bank Plc.
Barely a week to the season opener between newly promoted Brentford FC and Arsenal FC, FPL Managers were rattled with two recent news event; firstly the injury to Wesley Fofana (£4.5) owned by 12.2% of FPL Managers as at 7.30am GMT on 6th August, 2021 and the transfer of Jack Grealish (£8.0) owned by 31.8% of FPL Managers to Manchester City FC.
With over 8 million players, Fantasy Premier League is the biggest Fantasy Football game in the world. It’s FREE to play and you can win great prizes!
- Read also; Premier League 2021 Summer Transfer Window: all Confirmed Moves
- Puma terminates $2.67 million kits contract with AFN, cites Tokyo Games
Winning of the overall Fantasy Premier League attracts the below prizes;
- 7-night break in the UK including VIP hospitality at two 2022/23 Premier League matches
- A week’s worth of experiences at popular tourist attractions courtesy of Visit Britain
- Includes travel and 7 nights’ accommodation
- Hublot connected watch
- Copy of FIFA 22 and a games console
- Nike manager jacket
- FPL goody bag consisting of a rucksack, t-shirt, mug, water bottle, stress ball, pen, pad and key ring
Monthly and weekly prizes will also be given to winners, as well as the top 10 Managers each month and each week.
The Investogist Mini-League within the broader Fantasy Premier League. This is the third season of the Investogist Mini-League, and winners of this seasons league will be awarded the monetary equivalent of Fidelity Bank Plc shares. Share prices to be used in the computation of the winning prices.
The Fantasy League is one month away from commencement.
Final prices for this season's winners announced.
— Investogist (@investogist) July 17, 2021
Using the share prices of Fidelity Bank Plc at the time of this publication, the monetary values of the FIDELITYBANK shares are;
- First Price: 8,000 Units @ N2.40 per Share = N19,200.00
- First Price: 6,500 Units @ N2.40 per Share = N15,600.00
- First Price: 4,000 Units @ N2.40 per Share = N9,600.00
In the course of the season, we will be discussing strategy, news and performances of Players and Managers alike.
The Investogist Mini-League season 2 was won by D’Basil team managered by Basil Nnamdi, having accrued a total of 2501 points. The winner, runner-up (Super team managed by Peter Benson with 2405 points) and third (Dgleca managed by Nnamdi Ude with 2400 points) placed Managers all won money equivalent of UBA Shares.
Joining the league couldn’t be easier. Simply use the link below and you’ll be added automatically after you’ve entered the game.
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/6ximol or click here
League Code: 6ximol
Looking forward to playing against you this season!
Nnamdi Maduakor is a Writer, Investor and Entrepreneur