President Bola Tinubu has appointment eight Special Advisers.
The appointments are with immediate effect, according to a statement issued by the State House Director Information, Abiodun Oladunjoye.
The appointments followed the Senate’s approval of Tinubu’s request for 20 Special Advisers on June 6, 2023.
Those appointed are as follows:
- Mr. Dele Alake Special Adviser, Special Duties, Communications and Strategy
- Mr. Yau Darazo Special Adviser, Political and Intergovernmental Affairs
- Mr. Wale Edun Special Adviser, Monetary Policies
- Mrs. Olu Verheijen Special Adviser, Energy
- Mr. Zachaeus Adedeji Special Adviser, Revenue
- Mr. Nuhu Ribadu Special Adviser, Security
- Mr. John Ugochukwu Uwajumogu Special Adviser, Industry, Trade and Investment.
- Dr (Mrs.) Salma Ibrahim Anas Special Adviser, Health.
Ifunanya Ikueze is an Engineer, Safety Professional, Writer, Investor, Entrepreneur and Educator.