Neimeth International Pharmaceuticals Plc and Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc has given notice of their respective Board Meetings. PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc on the other hand gave notice of its Annual General Meeting (AGM).
In a notification signed by the Company Secretary, Mrs. Florence I. Onyenekwe, Neimeth Interational Pharmaceuticals Plc (NSE: NEIMETH) informed The Nigerian Stock Exchange and the investing public that an emergency meeting of the Board of Directors of the company is scheduled to hold on Thursday 7th January 2021.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the raising of equity by the pharmaceutical company.
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (NSE: NAHCO) in its notification informed The Nigerian Stock Exchange and its shareholders that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the company has been scheduled to hold on 27th & 28th February, 2021.
- Read also; Bitcoin hits $40,000… Cryptocurrency market value past $1 trillion
- Elon Musk just became the world’s richest person
The purpose of the meeting is to consider and approve the Company’s 2020 fourth quarter unaudited financial statement, along with other agenda items.
In compliance with the Rulebook of The Exchange, the Company has declared a closed period from Monday 11th January, 2020 until 24 hours after the 2020 fourth quarter unaudited financial statement is released to the Market.
Accordingly, Directors, Audit Committee members, persons discharging managerial responsibility, employees with sensitive information and advisers/consultants to the Company and their connected persons have been advised not to directly or indirectly deal in the shares of the Company in any manner during the closed period.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc (NSE: PZ) gave notice of it 72nd Annual General Meeting slated to hold at the Command Centre, 45/47 Town Planning WAY, Ilupeju Lagos on Friday, 29 January 2021 at 11.00am for the following purposes;
- To lay before members the Report of the Directors, Financial Statements for the year ended 31 May 2020, the Report of the Auditors and the Audit Committee thereon.
- To declare a dividend.
- To elect/re-elect Directors.
- To authorise the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
- To elect members of the Audit Committee.
- To approve the remuneration of the Directors.
- To consider and pass the following resolution as an ordinary resolution of the Company: “That the general mandate given to the Company to enter into recurrent transactions with related parties for the Company’s day-to-day operations, including the procurement of goods and services, on normal commercial terms, in compliance with the NSE Rules Governing Transactions with Related Parties or Interested Persons, be and is hereby renewed”.
By; Nnamdi M.