Topline Limited is looking for candidates for the position of Pipeline Pigging/Pre-commissioning Engineer.
Requirements as posted by the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in suitable engineering discipline, or time served professional, with relevant experience preferred.
- 3 – 4 years post-graduation experience, out of which at least 2 years should have been in Pipeline pigging/pre-commissioning related activities in the Oil& Gas industry.
- Assist the supervisor to manage, supervise and co-ordinate pipeline maintenance activities before and after execution. Specific tasks will be assigned.
- Good communication skills – must be able to interface effectively with many internal and external customers, regulatory officials, company contacts, co-workers and 3rd party con
- Intermediate computer skills (knowledge of MS Office Suite (e.g., MS Project), operating systems, company software if applicable),trainable to custom software applications.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals)
- Ability to work within a team, take direction from supervisors with focused attention on details, work rules, and adherence to required project work schedules.
The company said that female Engineers are encouraged to Apply
To apply click here.
Ifunanya Ikueze is an Engineer, Safety Professional, Writer, Investor, Entrepreneur and Educator.
Leave a Reply