Gone are the days you hear people say I need connections to make it in life. May I remind you that this is a new decade and we’re in digital age, meaning that the major things you will be using to make money in this decade is your internet and your money and not necessarily Connections like it used to be in the past decades.
In 2020 the internet produced more millionaires than any economy of any country in the world, due to the covid19 pandemic, this shows that money can be made online from the comfort of your homes or anywhere in the world as long as you have your internet connection.
- Read also; Total transaction on NSE rose by 84.2% YoY despite N433.15bn foreign outflow
- The Proportion approved of loan applications decreased in Q4 2020, as lenders tightened credit scoring criteria – CBN report
Below are some reasons why you might want to start an online business in 2021
- You don’t need to quit your 9-5 job to start and run an online business.
- It’s cheaper to start an online business compare to starting an offline business (shops/office).
- According to the world richest man Jeff Bezos there is virtually nothing that can’t sell online.
- With an online business you can have a global audience at your fingertips and that’s a scalable business.
- You can run an online business from anywhere in the world.
- People like stress-free shopping of goods and services and they are willing to pay for it.
- Starting an online business doesn’t need a certificate or qualifications whatsoever.
- It’s one of the easiest and secured way to make money while you’re asleep, especially when your business is on autopilot.
Facts about making money online…….
- The easiest way to meet people and make money is via the internet
- Value is in different form
- For you to make money online you must sell something, either goods, service or ideas
- You can make money online from anywhere in the world as long as you have your internet connection.
- You don’t connections as it was in the past decades
Trends that can make you money online…….
- Mini importation (E-commerce)
- Affiliate marketing
- Writing books and selling online
- Crypto currency (Bitcoin)
- Graphic design
- Website and software
- Selling eBooks
- Managing other people’s social media page
Mini importation (e-commerce)
As the name implies, mini–importation business is importing product from overseas at a cheaper rate to re-sells it at a higher price for profit. This business is mostly done online at your comfort without travelling abroad.
Is a program that allow online merchant to pay commission to third-party for promoting their goods and services.
Writing books and selling online
You can make cool money online by mere writing books and selling online, and one of the site I did recommend to sell your books is Amazon, also, leverage on other social platforms.
Crypto currency (Bitcoin)
Digital currency can be used to buy goods and services, crypto currency is a decentralized digital global currency that is currently one the hottest commodities in the world.
There are people and brands online who are looking for creative graphic designers, here with your skill you can be making cool money.
Website and software
Obviously, there are firms and individuals who are looking for software developers online, global stats state that every day slightly more than 547200 new websites are created globally.
E-books are far, far cheaper to produce, distribute and sell than paper ones. There is no paper, no printing, no trucking and no retail space. It’s amazing to know that more eBooks were sold in 2020 than hardcopy books, authors are now leveraging on the internet for less overheads and more profits.
Managing other people’s social media page
There are lots of brands/business and individuals who barely have time to engage with their social media, this is where you come in as a social media manager, render your service and get paid.
2021 is already upon us, do not stand by the side walks watching other speed past you on their journey to financial freedom. Get on the road, and begin your own journey, one step at a time.
By; Authentic Mike (@corporatewater1)