Makisode, a Crochet Fashion Empire that handcrafts vintage and modern, fun, functional, fashionable crochet apparel for men, women and everything in between, located on the Mainland, Jakande Estate, Isolo area of Lagos is seeking for models for its brand.
- Young woman between the ages of 18 and 22
- Height: 5ft4 and 5ft9
- Dress size between 6 and 10
Job type: Freelance Models
Qualified candidates who love to play dress up and strike several poses for the camera are encouraged to register online via the company website.
Read: NIN holders to pay N15,000 to correct date of birth – NICM Official
Makisode also handcrafts the following:
– Apparel for babies
– Fashion accessories (to make your other apparel pop! Earrings, hats, necklaces, bags, purses, phone pouches Etc)
– Household décor including, Throw pillow covers, table decor, rugs.
– Other accessories such as Car headrest covers, steering wheel covers and so on.
The company also collaborates with fashion designers. Makisode crochets flowers, lace patches, bodice amongst others to give fashion items that extra edge.
Makisode offers comprehensive crochet training to beginners, intermediates and shares information with advanced crocheters.
By: Ifunanya Ikueze
I really love modeling work but this requirements mention is far lower than my qualification. So how can I adjust to be able to partake in it. Everything in Nigeria has only the youngs ppl qualifications.
Hello Ikenna, Makisode seeks female models at the moment.
What qualifications does this model that you refer to have?