Application for the 2023/2024 Commonwealth Scholarship Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is open, the Federal Ministry of Education has announced.
The programme is only for Masters and Ph.D applicants, according to the ministry.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division in his/her 1 Degree for Masters;
- A Relevant Masters degree in addition to at least a 2nd Class Lower Division in his/her 1st degree for Ph.D;
NYSC discharge/exemption certificate;
- Applicant must have gotten at least two (2) admission from UK Institutions;
- Applicant must print out their completed forms before submitting it online;
- Ph.D candidates must upload a supporting statement from the UK University.
The deadline for Online Application is 18th October, 2022.
The ministry said that application is free of charge as no money is required..
Interested applicants are advised to visit the website more details and to apply.
The CSFP is an international programme under which Commonwealth governments offer scholarships and fellowships to citizens of other Commonwealth countries. The Plan was established at the first Conference of Commonwealth Education Ministers in 1959 and it is reviewed by ministers at their triennial meetings.
Ifunanya Ikueze is an Engineer, Safety Professional, Writer, Investor, Entrepreneur and Educator.